KILLED MORE SOLDIERS BY SUICIDE IN THE U.S. THAN WERE KILLED IN WAR SINCE 9/11.
FIND OUT HOW PSYCHEDELIC PROGRAMS CAN HELP.
Fewer than 10% of veterans who begin traditional PTSD treatment programs complete treatment and experience marked improvement. Preliminary research of HHP’s psychedelic programs by King’s College, London, suggests that over 80% of veterans experience significant improvement after participating in just one psychedelic program.
VETERAN FAMILIES FEEL HELPLESS, ALONE, AND OUT OF OPTIONS.
LEARN HOW HHP SUPPORTS VETERAN SPOUSES.
It almost broke me. It almost broke my marriage. Somewhere along the deployments, the moves, the caring of children, the many uncertain days and nights, it is easy to get lost. I spent many days feeling sad and lonely, and then ashamed that I felt that way. I finally started to scrutinize my life, asking myself what could I do differently? The closer I looked at the stories I told myself, the stronger I felt the call for change. The journey was unexpected, beautiful and raw. The other women and I were in this together and it was an honor to hold space and to be held in return. I am deeply grateful for this experience.Sofia, Military Spouse
MANY VETERANS TRY EVERYTHING, FROM DOCTORS TO THERAPISTS, AND NOTHING WORKS.
FIND OUT HOW PSYCHEDELIC THERAPY WORKS.
The doctors told me I would never walk again or use my arms. Even after regaining these abilities, I wasn’t ok. Paranoia and hyper-vigilance made my life a nightmare. Just washing the dishes was overwhelming. Now, I am starting to thrive versus simply surviving. Please know that there is hope out there, and as more veterans heal, we can get back to helping those struggling around us. We can become a beacon of hope for others and truly help repair our country and the world. First, we must heal ourselves.Kegan Gill
THESE VETERANS FOUND A PATH TO HELP THROUGH HHP.
APPLY FOR A RETREAT.
Dia turned to HHP as a last resort. She recalled, “If the traditional ways of overcoming trauma, therapy and medication, hadn’t worked over 12-14 years, I knew I had to try something different.” She describes her experience with HHP and ayahuasca as being reborn. Since returning from the retreat, Dia’s life has changed drastically. She now feels protected, connected, and has been able to form meaningful friendships again. She’s open to new experiences and continues to integrate new insights as they arise, and is now giving back to other veterans as a coach with the HHP program.
OUR PSYCHEDELIC PROGRAMS CAN PREVENT A LIFETIME OF SUFFERING.
DONATE TO HELP A VETERAN HEAL
You might be a fit for this program if:
- You are a veteran or a veteran spouse struggling from the effects of PTSD, secondary PTSD, or other military trauma
- You’re still suffering, even after trying traditional treatments such as talk therapy or medication
- You’re open to proven alternative and holistic healing modalities
- You’re ready to take ownership of your healing journey and are willing to put in the work needed to make real and lasting change
HHP WORKS WITH LEADING MEDICAL RESEARCHERS TO IMPROVE VETERANS’ ACCESS TO PSYCHEDELIC PROGRAMS.
DONATE TO ACCELERATE A MAJOR PSYCHEDELIC MOVEMENT.
Heroic Hearts Project has been featured in:
AFTER TREATMENT, VETERANS ARE ABLE TO CONNECT WITH THEIR FAMILIES IN WAYS THEY COULDN’T BEFORE.
END VETERAN SUFFERING.
Join us in the fight to end PTSD.
- Provide immediate, direct care by providing program scholarships to veterans and veteran spouses now
- Support groundbreaking veteran psychedelic research to demonstrate the potential of these treatment options
- Foster advocacy efforts aimed at making psychedelic options available to veterans domestically to increase access to and reduce costs of care