VETERANS ARE ABLE
TO CONNECT WITH
THEIR FAMILIES IN
WAYS THEY COULDN’T
Join us now in helping heroes heal. Join us to help prevent veteran suicide and reduce the suffering of Veterans and their families. The number one way you can help directly improve the life of a veteran is with a donation to Heroic Hearts Project. Even the smallest financial contribution can make a big difference for a suffering veteran.
Heroic Hearts Project uses donations to offer scholarships that cover what veterans can’t, so they can participate in a psychedelic program as part of their recovery from PTSD without putting themselves in financial jeopardy. As a nonprofit, our mission relies on the reciprocity of our community. We operate on a sliding scale, and we ask that all participants contribute financially what they can to support themselves, our operations, and future veterans in need.
To put one veteran through our program costs over $5000, not including administrative expenses. These costs include:
- 12 coaching sessions
- Travel overseas
- 5-7 day plant medicine retreats
We are politically neutral and do not collaborate in our research efforts with pharmaceutical corporations who want to patent and profit from PTSD medicines. We were founded and are led by veterans who healed PTSD using psychedelics, and our only agenda is to help as many of our fellow veterans as possible to do the same.
Directly help as many veterans as we can:
- By scaling to add more retreats and reduce our ever-growing waitlist of over 1000 veterans while maintaining the quality of the experience for each individual veteran.
Create a strong foundation of community for veterans:
- By creating a digital platform for veterans on our waitlist and in our alumni program that contains resources, curates event/workshops, and provides opportunities to connect with other veterans
- By rebuilding the communities that have taken a toll since the start of the 2020 pandemic by Investing in local on-the-ground ecosystems for to support and community
- By creating infrastructure to help veterans build skills to help other veterans (coaching programs, leadership training, etc.)
Become the leaders in creating legal opportunities for veterans to access psychedelics in US
- By advocating for state and federal policy changes to allow more localized access to psychedelics, so veterans don’t have to go overseas for life saving care
- By pushing the envelope on research and continuing to use our psychedelic studies to shine a spotlight on the ways holistic programs can effect change in those suffering from PTSD
Because we’re a non-profit 501-C-3 organization, your donation is tax-deductible.